Retractable screens are an attractive option to put a screen on almost any door or window. With many benefits over traditional swinging or sliding screen doors, we're confident you'll love your Aira screen!
- Unobstructed views
- The largest benefit is that the screen is there when you want it and virtually disappears when you don't! Retracted safely in its housing, it sits on the side of your doorway, unobtrusive and out of the way. No extra door to walk through every time you enter your home and nothing to block your view or the appearance of your entryway.
- Built for the Pacific Northwest
- Reliable and easy to use, this durable screen can last for years. It stays rolled up in its housing when not in use, adding to the longevity of this screen door.
- Easy to Use, Simple to Install
- Adding a retractable screen door to your existing doorway is a simple way to beautify your doorway, eliminate a problem screen door, and add value to your home. Allow our professionals to install your screen or follow along to our DIY tutorials and install it yourself as a short afternoon home improvement project!
- Our retractable screen has a safety mechanism in the case someone was to not see the screen and attempt to walk through the doorway. Unlike a traditional rolling screen door, high-strength magnets hold the screen open when in use and will retract back into its housing should enough force be put on the screen, saving the person from a potentially painful encounter and lowering the chance of damaging your beautiful retractable screen.